Interesting Blogs

Friday, November 16, 2007

Joey

Joey - TV Show

Joey was an American sitcom, starring Matt LeBlanc reprising his role as Joey Tribbiani from the popular sitcom Friends.



I was obsessed with FRIENDS. I counted down the hours until the next show would come on. I've seen every episode and own every DVD. When the last episode premiered I almost cried myself to death. When Joey came on I felt like the show was reincarnating. I had to watch it so I could keep FRIENDS in my heart. I did and it was great. I now love the show. I think Joey in LA is a great idea, and Paulo as the nerdy nephew trying to be a lad's man is brilliance. I like Gina a lot. But I think her character needs to chill out a little. You know, I love the whole-Jerk strong women but I think it needs to slow down a bit.

Many of the jokes are similar to Friends, yet these just didn't feel right. Matt LeBlanc has a unique way of acting. He has a charm that can't just be passed over. You can hardly imagine that he could be in some other way in the real life. :) His character fits him so well, that you can't just think about him as being a... let's say, serious person.

If you loved Friends you have to watch Joey.

No comments: